Check Out List
You can create a detailed list for all departing guests during a certain time frame and print it.
1. Go to Lists > Check Out List in the menu bar. This will open the window Check Out List.
2. Select the time frame for which you want to do the alaysis. You have two options on how to do that:
- The free time frame, that you can define over the starting and ending date using the two calendars and
- the limited time frame that you can define using the drop down menu and selecting a month, quarter, six-month-period or year.
3. On the right side you can decide whether the following additional information will be printed or not.
- Companions (all guest names entered in the booking; if unchecked, only the invoice recipient will be listed).
- Guest notes (all notes of the guest from the Guest Management)
- Booking notes (all notes added in the booking window)
- Extras (all extras booked by the guest)
If you have organized your extras in groups in the Extras Management, you can select and analyze these as a group!
4. You can also restrict the analysis to only one object by selecting it in the crop down menu.
5. You can also restrict the analysis to certain booking status by selecting them in the drop down menu.
6. You can print this list by pressing the Print button. You can also Export the list as an Excel file and then save it on your computer. That file can then be edited by software such as Microsoft Excel 2007 and newer (Windows), iWorks Numbers (Macintosh) or OpenOffice (Windows, Macintosh).