Define Features for a Rentable Unit
1. Open the rentable unit you want to add features to by going to the Object Management, then going to the Rentable Units, then selecting the unit and pressing the button.
2. Select the list item Features in the left list.
3. To add features to the rentable unit, select them in the left catalogue listing the available features. You can select single features or several at the same time.
If you want to select several features that are next to each other at the same time, simply click and drag the mouse cursor over them. You could also select the first list item, then hold the SHIFT key and selecting the last item. This will select not only the first and last item, but all the ones in-between as well.
If the features are not next to each other, select the first feature and then hold down the CTRL key (Windows) or the CMD key (Mac OS X) whenever selecting another item.
4. A click on the right arrow button will send the selected features in the left catalogue to the right one.
If you want to delete features that are no longer relevant or that you have added accidentally, select them in the right catalogue and press the left arrow button to send them back into the left catalogue.
5. You can use the selected features for all rentable units in one object or use the selected features for all units of the same category in one object by checking the boxes that say so.
6. After you are done editing the rentable unit, press Save. This will close the window for the Rentable Unit and the window for the Object Management will be shown again. In this window, your rentable unit is still selected and the information about it are shown in the right area of the window.
- Edit unit's profile <<
- Define Features for a rentable unit
- >> Automatically change the cleaning status of a rentable unit