Extras List for visitor's tax, food & drink etc.
The extras list helps you analyze the revenue and the expected future revenue by creating a list with the calculations for a certain time frame that you can then print. If a booking's revenue is being taken into account depends on whether or not the booking lies within the time frame you have specified.
The analysis does not make a difference between bookings that have already been billed and bookings that have not. All extras are analyzed for every single day. You have the option to filter the analysis for certain booking status.
You can use this list for your kitchen staff to know how many breakfasts and dinners are booked for one day or to find out how much visitor's tax you collected last month.
You can also use this list to easily compare the extras revenue of a month to the previous year or the current quarter to the last one.
1. Go to Lists > Extras List which will open the window for the extras.
2. Select the time frame for which you want to do the alaysis. You have two options on how to do that:
- The free time frame, that you can define over the starting and ending date using the two calendars and
- the limited time frame that you can define using the drop down menu and selecting a month, quarter, six-month-period or year.
3. In the drop down menu on the right side you can select the Extra that you want to analyze. If you dn't select one, all extras will be analyzed.
If you have organized your extras into groups in the Extras Management, you now select these groups and analyze them!
4. You can also restrict the analysis to only one object by selecting it in the crop down menu.
5. You can also restrict the analysis to certain booking status by selecting them in the drop down menu.
6. You can print this list by pressing the Print button. You can also Export the list as an Excel file and then save it on your computer. That file can then be edited by software such as Microsoft Excel 2007 and newer (Windows), iWorks Numbers (Macintosh) or OpenOffice (Windows, Macintosh).
Charts for extras
You can generate a chart for this analysis by clicking on the button Chart.