Change title of a booking in the reservation schedule
With Lodgit Desk you can decide, what should be displayed on bookings in the reservation schedule. You can either display the name of the main contact, those of the arriving guests or a specified texts.
To edit the label of a booking do the following:
1. Select the booking you want to edit in the reservation schedule und double-click on it. This will open the booking window.
2. In the booking window, go to the list item Label.
3. Now you can select whether to show the name of the main contact, the names of all arriving guests, a specific text (e.g. Wedding Party) or a combination of all three. You can also decide whether or not you want to display the number of guests.
4. You can also assign a previously created tag to the booking. The tag will be displayed as a coloured bar in the booking:
5. If the booking belongs to a group reservation, you can press the button Use for all group members in order to use this new label for all the bookings within this group reservation.