TSE USB Stick
- First download Lodgit Desk on the new computer and then the driver for the TSE USB stick.
- Remove the TSE USB stick from the old computer and connect it to the new computer.
- Then go to the settings > KassenSichV TSE and deactivate the interface.
Deactivating the interface unlocks the "Security key" field. Please enter the original security key "EPSONKEY" there and then click on "Activate".
- After that you can go to Administration > Additional modules > KassenSichV TSE and open the expert mode there.
There, go to the admin functions and below that to "Security key of the TSE". There you can now re-enter your own security key that you had assigned yourself during initialisation.
- Confirm the process by clicking the "Run" button. Your TSE is now ready for use again.
Moving the TSE to a new computer