Specify features for an object
1. Open the object you want to edit by double-clicking on it in the Object List in the Object Management.
2. In the left list select the list item Features.
3. To add features to the object, select them in the left catalogue listing the available features. You can select single features or several at the same time.
If you want to select several features that are next to each other at the same time, simply click and drag the mouse cursor over them. You could also select the first list item, then hold the SHIFT key and selecting the last item. This will select not only the first and last item, but all the ones in-between as well.
If the features are not next to each other, select the first feature and then hold down the CTRL key (Windows) or the CMD key (Mac OS X) whenever selecting another item.
4. A click on the right arrow button will send the selected features in the left catalogue to the right one. If you want to delete features that are no longer relevant or that you have added accidentally, select them in the right catalogue and press the left arrow button to send them back into the left catalogue.
5. After you have completed the information of the object, press Save or switch to a different list item.
Pressing Save will close the window for the Object Details and the window for the Object Management will be shown again. In this window, your object is still selected and the information about it are shown in the right area of the window.